May 25, 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 enters into force. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
In connection with the above, we present you with the necessary information and rules related to data processing.
Who processes your data?
HEALTH & BEAUTY SOLUTION LTD Administrator’s contact details:
phone: +48 507582436
I. Personal data
For what purpose, on what legal basis are your personal data collected and processed, and for what time they will be stored? In connection with your use of the online store or services offered by the administrator, various data processing processes occur.
1. User account registration.
The data that you provide to us when you register your account in the online store are processed to create an individual user account. Thanks to this you will be able to save data on your account to use them to complete the order form in the future, as well as you will have access to order history. The legal basis for data processing is the service contract. Providing your data is voluntary, however, providing the data specified in the registration form as required is necessary for creating the account and concluding the service contract (without providing this data you will not be able to register the account). The data will be processed for the duration of the service,
2. Product order.
The data provided when placing the product order is processed to conclude and perform the sales contract, in particular, to enable you to make a payment and deliver the order, as well as to issue an invoice or invoice by the administrator. At the same time, the administrator, as part of the performance of the sales contract, may send to your e-mail address an invitation to complete a survey to examine your opinion on the transaction carried out. The legal basis for data processing is to take action at your request before the conclusion of the sales contract and its subsequent performance, as well as the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the administrator. Providing your data is voluntary, however, providing the data specified in the order form as required is necessary for placing the order and concluding the contract (without providing this data you will not be able to place the order). The data will be processed for the time necessary to conclude and perform the contract, fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator, and later may be stored for the period of limitation of claims of the administrator and in relation to him.
3. Ordering the newsletter service.
The data you provide to us when ordering the newsletter is processed to provide you with the newsletter of the online store. The legal basis for data processing is the service contract. Providing your data is voluntary, however, providing the data specified in the newsletter order form as required is necessary for ordering the service and concluding the contract for its provision (without providing this data you will not be able to order the newsletter). The data will be processed for the duration of the service and later may be stored for the limitation period for claims of the administrator and in relation to him
4. Complaints and warranty claims.
If you submit a complaint regarding the service or product purchased, the data provided to us will be processed to consider the complaint and present our position to you. The legal basis for data processing is the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the administrator. Providing your data is voluntary, however, providing the data specified for the complaint as required is necessary for its submission (without providing this data you will not be able to file a complaint). The data will be processed for the time necessary to consider the complaint, and then may be stored for the period of limitation of claims due to the administrator and in relation to him.
5. Withdrawal from a distance or off-premises contract (for consumers).
If, as a consumer, you exercise the right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract, the data will be processed to exercise your right, i.e. accept the return of the purchased product, issue appropriate accounting documents and refund the payment to you. The legal basis for data processing is the fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the administrator. Providing your data is voluntary, however, providing the data specified as required in the withdrawal form is necessary to exercise this right (without providing this data you will not be able to submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract). The data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator,
6. Social networking sites.
The data that you provide to us in connection with the use of our profiles on social networking sites is processed to allow you to observe our profiles or to answer the questions you have presented. Some websites also allow the possibility of publishing content or conducting other forms of activity by recipients or observers of profiles. Providing your data is voluntary, however, providing data to the extent required by the appropriate social network is necessary for the provision of the service (without providing this data you will not be able to use the service). The legal basis for processing your data is a service contract. The data will be processed for the time when you are recipients or observers of our profiles,
7. Promotions and marketing campaigns.
The data provided by you in connection with our promotion or marketing campaigns are processed to carry out these promotions or marketing campaigns, in particular, to enable you to take part in them and grant the benefits provided for therein, e.g. discount coupons or informing about discounts prices. In this case, the legal basis for processing is your consent. Providing your data is voluntary, however, providing the data specified in the application form as required is necessary to take part in the promotion or marketing campaign (without providing this data you will not be able to participate). The data will be processed for the time necessary to carry out the promotion or marketing campaign and fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator in this respect,
8. Other forms of contact with us.
The data that you provide to us concerning your correspondence with us is processed to answer the issues presented. In this case, the legal basis for data processing will be your consent, the need to take action at your request before the conclusion of the contract, or fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator, depending on the circumstances of your issue. Providing your data is voluntary, however, if you contact us via the contact form placed in the online store, it is required to provide the data specified in this form as required (without providing this data you will not be able to send us a message). You can also use other forms of contact. Providing your data is also voluntary, but it is only required to provide the data that is necessary for us to provide an answer (without knowing, for example, your email address we will not be able to write back). The data will be processed for the time necessary to conduct correspondence initiated by you, and then may be stored for the limitation period of claims due to the controller and in relation to him.
Who can your personal data be forwarded to? To the extent permitted by applicable law, the recipient of your data may be an entity providing services related to its activities to the administrator, e.g. an entity providing ICT services, an online store platform operator, a storehouse preparing an order for implementation, a payment system operator supporting your chosen form payments, an entity providing postal or courier services, an operator of the after-sales survey that you decide to complete, an entity providing office, accounting, marketing or legal services. What are your rights regarding the processing of personal data? As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- if the basis for data processing is consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to request the administrator to access your personal data;
- the right to request the administrator to immediately rectify your personal data that is incorrect;
- the right to request the administrator to immediately delete your personal data when the conditions are met (e.g. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; personal data was processed unlawfully or personal data they must be removed to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject);
- the right to request the administrator to limit the processing of your data when the prerequisites are met (e.g. you contest the correctness of personal data – for a period allowing the administrator to check the correctness of this data; processing is unlawful, and you oppose the deletion of personal data, requesting instead restrictions on their use; the administrator no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but you need it to determine, pursue or defend claims);
- the right to receive by you in a structured commonly used machine-readable format of personal data about you that you provided to the administrator, and the right to send this personal data to another administrator when the conditions are met (i.e. when processing is carried out based on a contract or consent and in an automated manner).
What are cookies? Cookies are small text information sent by a website and saved on the user’s side on his end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone). The default parameters of cookies allow you to read the information contained therein only to the server that created them. Cookies are most often used for pages containing forms that require logging in or to monitor visitor activity. When you use the online store, we use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session files are temporary files that are stored on your end device until you leave the store or close your browser. Permanent files are stored in your terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of these files or until you delete them.
What cookies does the online store use?
- Files necessary for the store to operate – these files allow the online store to function properly. Without saving them on your device, you will not be able to use some elements of the store;
- Files ensuring security within the store. Lack of these files will limit the level of security of using the online store and your activities;
- Statistical files – allow the administrator to collect statistical information on how you use the store;
- Functional files – files that allow you to remember your settings and preferences. By saving these files on your device, among others you will not have to fill in the login form fields each time;
- Social files – enabling the integration of social networking sites.
What if you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your device?
Most often, the default web browser settings allow cookies to be saved. If you do not agree to save these files on your end device, you should change the appropriate settings of your browser. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings, or to inform you whenever they are sent to your device. Restricting the storage of cookies may affect the proper functioning of the store. Information on changing cookie settings in individual browsers is available on their pages:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciaeczek
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
III. Data safety
To ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data, the administrator takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the service provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent via the Internet by unauthorized persons.
How can I get more information and where should I submit requests for data processing?